1. General information.
- EKO ALU Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. , ul. Sytkowska 39, 60-413 Poznań is the sole operator of the www.ekoalu.pl website
- The service collects information about the users and their behavior as follows:
- Via the information provided at the user’s own discretion.
- Via the cookie files embedded in the users computers/devices.
- Via collecting www server logs by the hosting operator home.pl S.A., at www.home.pl
2. Information forms.
- The service collects information provided at the user’s own discretion.
- The service may also save the information regarding the parameters of the connection (time, IP address).
- The information contained in the form may be disclosed to any third parties solely with the user’s content.
- The information contained in the form is processed in view of the aim resulting from particular form, e.g. in order to process the service requirement or commercial cooperation.
- The information contained in the forms may be disclosed to the providers of certain technological services, which especially pertains to the information on the owner of the registered domain given to domain operators ( primarily Research and Academic Computer Network, Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r – NASK), payment services or other entities with whom the Service Operator cooperates in this respect.
3. Cookie files information.
- The service uses cookie files.
- The cookies are IT data, especially text files which are store on the User’s computer and which make it possible for them to use the website of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, the time they are to be stored on the User’s computer and their unique number.
- The Service operator inserts and has access to the cookie files on the User’s computer/device.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics which help the operator understand how the Users make use of the website which results in improved structure and content of these websites;
- keeping the User’s session active (after they log on) which facilitates the use of the website and eliminates the need to enter the login and password on each subsite;
- defining the User’s profile in order to present them with tailored content of advertising networks, especially Google.
- There are two types of cookie files used in the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s computer/device until they log out, leave the website or disconnect the software (the internet browser). The persistent cookie files are stored in the User’s computer/device within the period specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Internet browser usually allows storing cookie files on the User’s computer/ device by default. However, the Users of this Service may change these settings. The browser makes it possible to delete cookie files as well as automatically disallow using them. Detailed information is available in the browser’s help file or in the browser’s documentation.
- Limiting the application of cookie files might have an effect on some functionalities available on the Service website.
- The cookie files stored on the User’s computer/ device may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, especially by Google, to present ads adjusted to the User’s manner of using the Service. In order to do so, they can keep the information on the navigation path or the time the User visits a particular website.
- The information regarding the User’s preferences collected from cookie files by the Google advertising network can be viewed and edited by means of a tool available at: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs.
- Information on the User’s behavior is logged on the server layer. The data is used solely for the purpose of administering the Service as well as ensuring the efficiency of hosting services.
- The resources viewed by the User are identified via the URL addresses. Additionally, the following information may be stored:
- time of arrival of the query,
- time of sending out the reply,
- the name of client station – identification effected by the http protocol,
- the information regarding the errors which occurred when the http transaction was effected,
- URL addresses of the previously visited website (refer link) if the Service was visited via a link,
- Information about the User’s browser
- IP address information.
- The above details are not associated with any concrete individuals viewing the websites.
- The above details are solely used for the purpose of administering the Service.
5. Disclosing information.
- The information can only be disclosed to third parties pursuant to legal regulations.
- The information regarding personal details of an individual can only be disclosed with that individual’s consent.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized parties based on their legal requests and to the extend requested by them.
6. Managing cookie files – how to practically express and withdraw consent?
- The User expresses consent to allow the use of cookie files on their computer/ device. If the User does not want to allow cookie files, they can make appropriate adjustments to the browser settings. However, please be advised that disallowing cookie files which are essential for verifying, ensuring security or storing the User’s preferences might make it difficult or even disable using the website.
- In order to manage cookies please choose one of the following Internet browsers/systems, and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone